Video


Gallery

13 March 2016

Members of this blog

Here we are ! The members for this blog.
Ken
Being the only guy among the female bloggers, I might be odd amongst them like a gold tooth, but like a gold tooth, I shine the most. And that’s me alright, Woon Kean Keng. I don’t mean to brag but no one can beat me in video editing. I’m always charged with creativity when it comes to editing videos. Some say I make magic while some say I am, MAGIC! To me, there is one thing that videos must contain, the humanity of the moment. This kind of video is realism. But realism is not enough- there has to be vision and the two together can make a great video.



Wei Qi
I am someone who’s always on the fast lane. Like racers say when everything is under control then you're not going fast enough. I’m Wei Qi, the chauffeur who gets my co-bloggers anywhere and anytime to the right destination. And by anywhere, it could even be to infinity and beyond! Not only that, I am also the eldest among all of my co-bloggers and this is why I always make sure my 'little ones' are safe and sound. You can call me the 'mama racer' cause girl I definitely got that attitude! Fast but always steady and safe.


Alicia
Perfect has 7 letters and so does meeeeee. Coincidence?  I think not. I’m Alicia, the queen of perfectionist when it comes to photo snapping. I don’t take a shot with tequila, I take em’ with photos of exotic, bizarre foods. Photography is my calling; I wrestle with every image I shoot. I assume perfection is possible and I want to wring it out of every picture. If that’s all you ever know about me, it’s enough to say you know me very well.


Chow Pei Yee
I have the ability to speak in a cartoon-like voice which sounds little or nothing like my voice. I’m Pei Yee. I am unspecialized in a very specialized profession-videography! When it comes to being a videographer, I’m a world-class expert. My three P’s: passion, patience, perseverance. You have to do this if you’ve got to be a videographer.

Theerthana
Why look up at the stars when the biggest star is me! I’m Theerthana, the vocabulary master of this blog. I always ensure that the words in the blog are filled with imagery, intrigue and emotion that make it gripping and intense. Great vocabulary is my flair and I always make sure that my expressive words give an artistic touch to the blog posts. My words will leave you unconditionally and irrevocably in love with the blog posts.
Wynnona
I am sitting here looking at the most amazing person I’ve ever seen, smart, gorgeous, witty and absolutely stunning! Yes, I am looking in the mirror! Hello there, I’m Wynnona, the blog writer and designer. Blog writing and designing is an itch that won’t go away. No matter how much I scratch it! Feel free to read my blog posts, but be careful, the hypnotic effect of my food blog post may leave you craving for more and MORE!

2 comments:

  1. Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer Xmas loan, business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c no matter your score, If yes contact us via Email: whitekirbykelly@gmail.com . Fill The Loan Application Form Below Name............ Amount Needed........ Duration.......... Country............ Monthly income....... Age............. Phone Number........ Sex ................. Email................Business Plan Use Of Your Loan:....... Apply now through :- HEAD OFFICE WORLD INVESTMENT AGENCY , 53-67 Southwark Bridge Rd, SE19HH London, United Kingdom. loangrantification.ref001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com




    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete